Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lunch on the Gulf of Thailand


Sea Gulls swarmed the docks. Later I will post movies of us feeding the birds and how well behaved and almost 'trained' they were.
A few team members waiting for the meal to begin. And by now, you know Thai dinners have many courses and can last for a few hours.

The Gulf of Thailand looking west towards the arm of the land that extends into he southern Provence. This area was not affected, but the provence further down the land, shown in the distance, contains Puket, which was destroyed by the Tsunami a few years back.






It was pointed out to me that experienced Thais have the ability to "walk on water". I would have to loose a few pounds, but I bet I could join them at least for a few seconds before sinking into the sea bed.

No comments: